Our customer promise
Clients turn to us when their talent acquisition teams are over-stretched and under-resourced.
We’re here to lighten the load. Both through the experienced resource we offer and also in how straightforward we make it to get started.
That’s why we’re committed to keeping our pricing, contracts and relationships clear, simple and straightforward. Our service is designed to make your life easier, so that we can all concentrate efforts on building your business for the future.
Our flexible resource enables you to scale your team up and down in line with your current hiring levels.
Our dedicated client teams are the next best thing to increasing your in-house function, but with less cost, risk and commitment.
Whichever of our service levels you choose from, you’ll have the freedom to flex and scale our activities as needed.
Our ‘on-demand’ experienced hands will help you react quickly to the hiring needs of your business.
We’re skilled at rapidly onboarding teams and making an immediate and positive impact.
We’ll get to grips with your business and culture quickly. Our consultants can build strong relationships with hiring managers, minimising the time to meet your hiring brief and reducing your team’s workload from day one.
Our experienced talent acquisition professionals are ready to join your team
Once we’ve introduced you to your new, flexible ‘on demand’ team, we’ll onboard them into your business, systems, brand, processes and culture. They can hit the ground running and be providing shortlists for interviews within a week.
Your team will include an account manager who will be responsible for creating a seamless and successful relationship. They can discuss metrics and performance with you at any time, take on feedback or recommend best practice led improvements.
Here’s how we can help
ID and Outreach
- Developing a pipeline of candidates – only for your business
- Passive candidate searches
- Writing and placing adverts
- Managing candidate responses
- Enhancing your onboarding processes
Assessment and Selection
- Assessing CVs to identify quality applicants
- Undertaking in-depth screening by phone, video or in person
- Effective and engaging pitch regarding the company, the role and the brand
- Reviewing candidate backgrounds
- Management of relevant candidates into TA or Hiring Manager diaries
Talent Acquisition Consultancy
- Manage, prioritise and successfully fill all job positions assigned
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Be part of the wider internal team and support with best practice improvements
- Build the employer brand and own the candidate experience
- Recruit passive candidates
- Recruitment administration